Welcome New Wayne State University Medical Students
Welcome to Shiffman Medical Library's Years One & Two Timesaver. Timesavers help library users quickly identify and access relevant information resources. A team of librarians have assembled a core collection of resources available through the Wayne State University Library System, along with a few, high-quality web sites for your use and convenience. The Timesaver is divided into the following categories:
- Years 1 and 2 Books & E-books | The library maintains a copy of most required textbooks and many recommended text on Reserve at the Assarin Family Informaiton Desk
- Medical Literature and Evidence Based Medicine
- Shiffman Mobile: Medical Apps & Mobile-friendly Websites
- Anatomy Resources
- School of Medicine Ureserve
- USMLE Exam Questions
- Remote Access
- Research and Publication Tools: Workshop
The site also features a virtual tour of the Vera. P. Shiffman Medical Library, a 5 Minute Library Orientation video and more for your review.
5 Minute Library Orientation
WSU OneCard Savings Program
Show your card and save on entertainment, dining, hotels and more. http://wayne.edu/showyouronecardandsave
Scan to access the mobile version of this guide with your Smartphone.
Virtual Library Tour
Study Rooms & Quiet Study Space
There are 12 study rooms and designated quiet study areas throughout the library for students. Reserve study rooms on site at the Shiffman Information Desk or online with uReserve .