AccessPharmacy has been upgraded to unlimited access.
P1 class of 2016 won the Gangnam Style Contest. Congratulations!
Check out the arrival of a brand new resource Clinicalkey which includes MD Consult, FirstConsult, most of ProceduresConsult, 1000 ebooks and 400 key ejournals. Use WSU AccessID and password for remote access. See features of ClinicalKey.
Micromedex & Clinical Pharmacology provide mobile access. Visit Shiffman Mobile for detail instructions.
- Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach - Joseph T. DiPiro
- AHFS Drug Information 2013 - American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology - Bertram Katzung
- Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics - Laurence L. Brunton
- Harrison's Principles of Iinternal Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Care Practice: The Clinician's Guide - Robert Cipolle
- Pharmacotherapy Casebook: A Patient-Focused Approach
- Principles of Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics
- More from AccessPharmacy
- AccessMedicine (Books on medicine and pharmacy & more)
- AccessPharmacy (Books on core pharmacy curriculum & more)
- Clinical Key (Clinical journals, books, drug information & more)
- Clinical Pharmacology (Comprehensive drug info, gold standard)
- Cochrane Library (Systematic reviews & more)
- Micromedex healthcare series (Comprehensive drug info, & more. Building access only; contains RED BOOK ONLINE which has average wholesale pricing information)
- Natural Standard (Complementary & alternative medicine)
- PubMed@Wayne (bimedical literature)
- SciFinder (chemical literature & chemical related patents)
- Scopes ( Literature on drugs, science, medicine, etc. with results analysis tool)
- UptoDate Online (Expert topic reviews, drug interactions and monographs
- Web of Science (literature on science, medicicine, etc. results analysis tool, cited references & more)
- Research Warrior (Search multiple databases simultaneously)
Find Top Journals in Your Area
Henry Stewart Talks: A collection of online seminars by world experts in biomedical and life sciences as well as marketing and management fields. Search Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical will get a list of relevant topics.
- Goodman & Gilman's Animations (Hemostasis: Antiplatelet, Anticoagulant, and Thrombolytic Drugs, Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pharmacology & Neuropharmacology)
- Virtual Cases with video, interactive decision-making, and quizzes that lead users through sample diagnoses and treatment regimens.
- FDA Patient Safety News
- Goodman & Gilman's Grand Rounds (from Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 11e.)
- Harrison's Online (Noninvasive Cardiac Imaging, Atherosclerosis, Percutaneous Revascularization, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy)
259 Mack @ John R
Suite 330, Detroit, MI 48201
On-site: Rachelle LaPorte
Mon. - Fri.
- Research support (e.g. scholarly collaboration & manuscript submission for NIH funding as well as WSU DigitalCommons)
- Information seeking
- Teaching assistance
- Collection development
- Create a Guide for your department and students
- Contact us:
Information Service Desk
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
USA News Ranking (2012)