Major Databases/ Websites
Lexis and Westlaw both include many telecommunications database resources, as well as their general resources for cases, statutes, regulations, and journal articles. In Westlaw, add the Communications tab. In Lexis, click on the Research Task Tab, and then select Communications.
Major Print Starting Points
- Pike & Fischer Communications Regulation (KF 2810 .A6 P522). Pike & Fischer Communications Regulation is the major Looseleaf service for telecommunications law research. It provides newsletters, as well as the text of telecom regulations and FCC Decisions from the FCC Record. Also available in online database format. Sign up for the free Pike & Fischer Communications e-newsletter. Online, Pike & Fischer is now part of the Bureau of National Affairs (BNA) Telecommunications Law Resource Center.
- Communications Law (Practising Law Institute- Law Library KF 4774 .C65). Annual volumes. Also available on Westlaw in the PLI database.
- Harvey L. Zuckman et al., Modern Communications Law (Law Library Reserves KF 2765 .M63 1999a)
- Jonathan E. Nuechterlein and Philip J. Weiser, Digital crossroads : American telecommunications policy in the internet age (Law Library HE 7781 .N84 2005)
- Search for telecommunications materials in our library using the online card catalog. Search by subject under:
Telecommunication - Law and legislation - United States
Mass media - Law and legislation - United States
Press law - United States