NEW SUBSCRIPTION BRINGS CHANGES to UPTODATE
WSU Affiliated users of UpToDate will now need to register and create a personal username and password to access UpToDate. Your new personal registration provides:
- The Fast easy access to UpToDate from any computer that you’ve come to expect at home, the office, or wherever you are.
- A free UpToDate mobile app for any two mobile devices, iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows tablet that you’ve asked for with UpToDate Anywhere.
UptoDate app available! Download mobile app to access UpToDate® from your mobile device via Apple Store (for iPhone® and iPad®) or Google Play (for Android™). Windows8 tablet user can download from Windows Store icon on your Windows8 start screen.
Scan to access the mobile version of this guide with your Smartphone.
Welcome Nurse Anesthesia Students
Welcome to Shiffman Medical Library Nurse Anesthesia Timesaver. This guide provides you access to a selected, core collection of resources available through the Wayne State University Library System and a few web resources to facilitate your research and learning activities.This guide consists of several pages highlighting various resources and services for:
Contact Shiffman Medical Library for additional health and medical information resources.
Databases to use to search for articles on anesthesia topics:
Things to Remember
Use your WSU Access ID & password for off campus access to the library resources.
Start at this Timesaver or Shiffman Medical Library website for your study and research. Do NOT use PIPELINE to access library resources, as PIPELINE might disable some features.
Use "360 Link to Full Text" to obtain full text articles.
When searching WSULS catalog or Research Warrior, click "Get It" (catalog) or " " (Research Warrior) to request the book(s) to be delivered to the Applebaum LRC for you to pickup.
New Articles from PubMed
259 Mack @ John R
Suite 330, Detroit, MI 48201
On-site: Rachelle LaPorte
Mon. - Fri.
- Research support (e.g. scholarly collaboration & manuscript submission for NIH funding as well as WSU DigitalCommons, systematic review literature search, find experts in a field using bibliographic metrics tools, citations formatting using Endnote)
- Literature search
- Curriculum-support workshops
- Create a LibGuide for your department or a target group of students or faculty
- Onsite consultations
- Order required books or subscribe core journals or databases to support your teaching and research
- Endnote support
- Contact us:
Information Service Desk
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
#58 by US News Ranking 2012