Anatomy TV is a suite of 3D interactive models of human anatomy. Intuitive controls allow you to zoom, rotate and peel away layers to educate and communicate easily. A wealth of supporting media, MRIs, X-rays, live-action movies and animations are also included to supplement Anatomy.tv‘s high resolution, computer-generated models.
Comprehensive clinical evidence-based topic reviews written by physician experts. Use AccessID & password for remote or mobile access.
ClinicalKey from Elsevier includes MD Consult, FirstConsult, most of ProceduresConsult, 800 textbooks, 500 journals, and 9000 videos. Use AccessID & password for remote or mobile access.
Quick Answers to conditions or diseases
Scan to access the mobile version of this guide with your Smartphone.
Anatomy Models & Books for You
- AHFS Drug Information 2013
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Cardiology, 3e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Emergency Medicine, 7e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Family Medicine, 3e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Nephrology & Hypertension
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy, 2e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology, 10e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics, 4e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery, 3e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Pediatrics, 21e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Psychiatry, 2e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Pulmonary Medicine
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- CURRENT Rheumatology Diagnosis & Treatment, 2e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Surgery, 13e
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2012
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2013
- Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2013
- Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine, 8e
- Harrison's Online
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine: Self-Assessment & Board Review, 18e
- The Patient History: Evidence-Based Approach
- Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination
- Zitelli and Davis' atlas of pediatric physical diagnosis
Medical Procedures & Exams
- Videos of Surgical Procedures (MedlinePlus)
- Medical Procedures (Enter keyword to Search via ClinicalKey)
- Videos in Clinical Medicine (New England Journal of Medicine)
- Medical Exams (AccessMedicine)
Books on Reserve at LRC:
- Diagnostic Examination by Degowins
- Drug Information Handbook
- The essential guide to primary care procedures by E.J. Mayeaux, Jr. (NOT AVAILABLE AT LRC & Shiffman. Get It from MelCat)
- Physical Examination of the Spine and Extremities
- Rapid interpretation of EKG's: an interactive course by Dale Dubin
- Sanford Guide to Antimicrobials
Search library catalog for book, journal DVD, & More
A new series of online lectures Molecular Genetics of Human Disease are available from the Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection.
AccessMedicine for iPad/iPhone, Android. Require to create a MyAccess personal account to access Quick Medical Dx & Rx,Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas of Clinical Dermatology, Differential Diagnosis Tool, and Diagnostic Tests. For assistance creating a MyAccess account, please view the video.
NEW UpToDate SUBSCRIPTION BRINGS CHANGES FOR WSU USERS
WSU UpToDate (U2D) users must register and create a personal username and password to access UpToDate. There is no cost to register. Your personal registration provides a free UpToDate Mobile App for up to two mobile devices and access to U2D from any computer.
Complete the one-time registration by launching UpToDate from the Shiffman Library webpage to take advantage of all of the benefits this new subscription has to offer.
Re-verification of your affiliation may be required and can be completed by logging into U2D from the Shiffman Library website either onsite or through ezproxy once every thirty days.
See more instructions here: http://lgdata.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/docs/692/841246/UptoDate.pdf
UptoDate app available! Download mobile app to access UpToDate® from your mobile device via Apple Store (for iPhone® and iPad®) or Google Play (for Android™). Windows8 tablet user can download from Windows Store icon on your Windows8 start screen.
Micromedex & Clinical Pharmacology provide mobile access. Visit Shiffman Mobile for detail instructions.