Shiffman - WSU Residents Timesaver
Welcome from Shiffman Medical Library
The Vera P. Shiffman Medical Library welcomes you. We offer both virtual and physical resources within easy reach, a robust web presence, and a professional staff ready to help in your search efforts and save you time. We are excited you are here and wish you worry-free, seamless information discovery.
Start at the Shiffman Medical Library website for your academic, research, and clinical information needs. Our dedicated and competent liaison librarians and staff are committed to providing excellent service.
- Bookmark Shiffman's website.
- Your WSU AccessID consists of 2 letters and 4 numbers (e.g., ab1234). To locate your AccessID, conduct a people search in the WSU Online Directory.
- If you don't know your password, you can reset it.
Shiffman Librarians can help!
- Research support: get full text articles, set up RSS feeds and email alerts, deposit your articles in DigitalCommons@Wayne, help use Endnote or ResearchConnect
- Information seeking: conduct literature searches, find journal rankings, verify incomplete or incorrect citations, etc.
- Teaching assistance: provide course-integrated workshops, orientations, and individual instruction; create research guides linked via Blackboard; help with copyright issues for teaching materials
- Collection development: suggest purchase of new resources, provide e-platform to highlight frequently used journals or books, etc.
Scan to access a mobile view of this guide