Micromedex & Clinical Pharmacology provide mobile access. Visit Shiffman Mobile for detail instructions.
Major eBook Collectons for You:
Search Library Catalog for books, dvds, journals, etc.
NEW SUBSCRIPTION BRINGS CHANGES to UPTODATE
WSU Affiliated users of UpToDate will now need to register and create a personal username and password to access UpToDate. Your new personal registration provides:
- The Fast easy access to UpToDate from any computer that you’ve come to expect at home, the office, or wherever you are.
- A free UpToDate mobile app for any two mobile devices, iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows tablet that you’ve asked for with UpToDate Anywhere.
UptoDate app available! Download mobile app to access UpToDate® from your mobile device via Apple Store (for iPhone® and iPad®) or Google Play (for Android™). Windows8 tablet user can download from Windows Store icon on your Windows8 start screen.
- Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach - Joseph T. DiPiro
- AHFS Drug Information 2013 - American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology - Bertram Katzung
- Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics - Laurence L. Brunton
- Harrison's Principles of Iinternal Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Care Practice: The Clinician's Guide - Robert Cipolle
- Pharmacotherapy Casebook: A Patient-Focused Approach
- Principles of Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics
- More from AccessPharmacy.
- AccessMedicine (Books on medicine and pharmacy & more)
- AccessPharmacy (Books on core pharmacy curriculum & more)
- Clinical Key (Clinical journals, books, drug information & more)
- Clinical Pharmacology (Comprehensive drug info, gold standard. Note: Get an Access Code for mobile access from email@example.com)
- Cochrane Library (Systematic reviews & more)
- Micromedex healthcare series (Comprehensive drug info, & more. Building access only; contains RED BOOK ONLINE which has average wholesale pricing information)
- Medical Letter (Provide unbiased, reliable and timely information on new drugs and on the treatments of choice for major indications)
- Natural Standard (Complementary & alternative medicine)
- PubMed@Wayne (bimedical literature)
- SciFinder (chemical literature & chemical related patents)
- Scopus ( Literature on drugs, science, medicine, etc. with results analysis tool)
- UptoDate Online (Expert topic reviews, drug interactions and monographs)
- Web of Science (literature on science, medicicine, etc. results analysis tool, cited references & more)
Things to Remember
Use your WSU Access ID & password for off campus access to the library resources.
Start at this Timesaver or Shiffman Medical Library website for your study and research. Do NOT use PIPELINE to access library resources, as PIPELINE might disable some features.
Use "360 Link to Full Text" to obtain full text articles.
When searching WSULS catalog or Research Warrior, click "Get It" (catalog) or " " (Research Warrior) to request the book(s) to be delivered to the Applebaum LRC for you to pickup.
Henry Stewart Talks: A collection of online seminars by world experts in biomedical and life sciences as well as marketing and management fields. Search Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical will get a list of relevant topics.
- Goodman & Gilman's Animations (Hemostasis: Antiplatelet, Anticoagulant, and Thrombolytic Drugs, Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pharmacology & Neuropharmacology)
- Virtual Cases with video, interactive decision-making, and quizzes that lead users through sample diagnoses and treatment regimens.
- FDA Patient Safety News
- Goodman & Gilman's Grand Rounds (from Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 11e.)
- Harrison's Online (Noninvasive Cardiac Imaging, Atherosclerosis, Percutaneous Revascularization, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy)
259 Mack @ John R
Suite 330, Detroit, MI 48201
On-site: Rachelle LaPorte
Mon. - Fri.
- Research support (e.g. scholarly collaboration & manuscript submission for NIH funding as well as WSU DigitalCommons, systematic review literature search, find experts in a field using bibliographic metrics tools, citations formatting using Endnote)
- Literature search
- Curriculum-support workshops
- Create a LibGuide for your department or a target group of students or faculty
- Onsite consultations
- Order required books or subscribe core journals or databases to support your teaching and research
- Endnote support
- Contact us:
Information Service Desk
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
#58 by US News Ranking 2012