About this Guide
This guide outlines Wayne State University Libraries' resources available to researchers studying social work related issues.
The guide consists of several pages (tabs) detailing our resources in these areas:
- Article Databases - Large collections of articles searchable by keyword, subject, article title and more.
- Databases and web sites for specific aspects of social work
- Online Journals - List of electronic journals and means to search for specific articles
- Encyclopedias and reference sources - Key online and print works, great for background information
- Web sites relating to the field of social work - Organizations, federal and state government resources
The Columbia Guide to Social Work Writing
Publication Date: 2012-07-17
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV-TR Fourth Edition
Publication Date: 2000
The DSM-IV in ebook format.