Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Reaxys?
Reaxys is a unique chemistry database that can be searched to discover:
- chemical reactions
- organic, inorganic, and organometallic substances, including data on natural products with their species derivation
- published experimental facts, including substance property, spectral, and reaction data
- documents from a collection of over 16,000 chemistry-related periodicals from multiple publishers
- patents from the world, U.S., European, Japanese, South Korean, Chinese, and Taiwanese patent offices
- indexing sources for a cross-disciplinary view of chemistry
Source: Reaxys fact sheet 2019